No AM Practice Tuesday July 14. Coach Jeff C. and Jeff A. have been evacuated because of the Evergreen fire.
Flipping Wednesday’s practice times.
Category 1 7:45 – 8:20am
Category 2 & 3 7:00 – 8:15am
Category 4 & 5 7:15 – 8:45pm
1. Wear face mask to practice and keep on until coaches tell them to take it off
2. Bring 1 towel
3. Swim Cap
5. Clothes their wearing with bathing suit under
6. Put clothes over wet suit and put on face mask and leave when told by coach at end of practice
7. Water bottle kept by your clothes during swimming (will get break for a drink)
8. Maintain proper social distancing from other swimmers and coaches
1. No swim bags
2. No equipment
3. No equipment bags
4. No showers allowed in locker room
5. No changing in locker room
6. No use of Hiwan chairs, tables, or lawn chairs
Covid-19 swimmer waiver. Must be brought to first practice. Please read the email that was sent out before coming to practice.
Practice starts back Monday June 15th at Hiwan Country Club.
Category 1 Mon – Thu 7:15pm – 7:55pm; Sat 8:50 – 9:30am
Category 2 & 3 Mon – Thu 7:30pm – 8:45pm; Sat 8:00 – 9:15am
Category 4 & 5 Mon – Fri 7:00am – 8:20am (swimmers be there at 6:50am)
Team Awards Dinner moved to late summer (more info to come).
Here is a PDF for the 2020-21 Meet Schedule to print out.
Here is a 6 minute long video – My First USA Swim Meet. Parents this will help you understand if you are new to the team what goes on at a meet.
Follow us on the following!!
Facebook where we now post team pics. Jeffco Hurricanes in Evergreen.
Twitter at Jeffco Hurricanes@jarm003
Instagram at jeffco_hurricanes_evergreen
Parents there are lots of swim articles available on the Articles tab that can answer many questions you might have.
Please understand if the time ends with .12 it is a made up time from the coaches. Most meets don’t allow NT (No times).