Wednesday’s for Category’s 1 and 2
Cat 1 – swim Jan 20, Feb 3, 17
Cat 2 – swim Jan 27, Feb 10, 24
Jefferson Health Dept has moved the county to Level Orange which is 25 swimmers in the the pool area. The practice schedule is under swimmers tab under practices.
Congrats to Maya Patel and Max Cook for being “Swimmers of the Month” for December
Jeffco Hurricanes (Evergreen site) Covid-19 Team Policy and Procedures.
1. Wear face mask to practice and keep on until coaches tell them to take it off
2. Swim bag
3. Equipment bag
4. Clothes their wearing with bathing suit under
5. Put clothes over wet suit and put on face mask and leave when told by coach at end of practice
6. Water bottle kept by your clothes during swimming (will get break for a drink)
7. Maintain proper social distancing from other swimmers and coaches
1. No showers allowed in locker room
2. No changing in locker room
3. Not allowed to use EPRD swim equipment
Here is a PDF for the 2020-21 Meet Schedule to print out. (Check Meets Tab)
Here is a 6 minute long video – My First USA Swim Meet. Parents this will help you understand if you are new to the team what goes on at a meet.
Follow us on the following!!
Facebook where we now post team pics. Jeffco Hurricanes in Evergreen.
Twitter at Jeffco Hurricanes@jarm003
Instagram at jeffco_hurricanes_evergreen
Parents there are lots of swim articles available on the Articles tab that can answer many questions you might have.
Please understand if the time ends with .12 it is a made up time from the coaches. Most meets don’t allow NT (No times).