Here are the entries for the March 19-21 Champs Meet at Meyers Pool.
Today Tuesday March 2 is deadline for Champs Meet March 19-21 at Meyers Pool. Please email me if your NOT going.
Congrats to Layla Fry and Paxton Hunnewell for being “Swimmers of the Month” of February.
The team will be taking the week off of Jeffco School Spring Break (March 27 – April 4)
Jeffco Hurricanes (Evergreen site) Covid-19 Team Policy and Procedures.
1. Wear face mask to practice and keep on until coaches tell them to take it off
2. Swim bag
3. Equipment bag
4. Clothes their wearing with bathing suit under
5. Put clothes over wet suit and put on face mask and leave when told by coach at end of practice
6. Water bottle kept by your clothes during swimming (will get break for a drink)
7. Maintain proper social distancing from other swimmers and coaches
1. No showers allowed in locker room
2. No changing in locker room
3. Not allowed to use EPRD swim equipment
Here is a PDF for the 2020-21 Meet Schedule to print out. (Check Meets Tab)
Here is a 6 minute long video – My First USA Swim Meet. Parents this will help you understand if you are new to the team what goes on at a meet.
Follow us on the following!!
Facebook where we now post team pics. Jeffco Hurricanes in Evergreen.
Twitter at Jeffco Hurricanes@jarm003
Instagram at jeffco_hurricanes_evergreen
Parents there are lots of swim articles available on the Articles tab that can answer many questions you might have.
Please understand if the time ends with .12 it is a made up time from the coaches. Most meets don’t allow NT (No times).