Today is deadline for the Macs Dual Meet Saturday Nov 14. Email me if your NOT going.
Parents and swimmers please make sure to look at you event numbers to know what session you are swimming in (8-9 boys, 10-12 girls).
Here is the Timeline and Heat Sheet for the 13-Over Meet Oct 24 at Meyers Pool. Swimmers wear black team t-shirt. Warm-up times are the following;
Session 8 swimmers be there at 6:50am
Session 9 swimmers be there at 8:55am
Session 10 swimmers be there at 11:00am
Session 11 swimmers be there at 1:10pm
Session 12 swimmers be there at 3:30pm
Congrats to Maya Hyslop and Austin Linn for being “Swimmers of the Month” for September.
No Cats 4 & 5 Practice Saturday Oct 24. Yes Cats 2 & 3 have practice Saturday.
Here are the 13-Over Oct 24 Meet entries. Parents and swimmer please make sure to look at which event numbers you are in to see what session you swim in. The meet info is on the meets tab.
Jeffco Hurricanes (Evergreen site) Covid-19 Team Policy and Procedures.
1. Wear face mask to practice and keep on until coaches tell them to take it off
2. Swim bag
3. Equipment bag
4. Clothes their wearing with bathing suit under
5. Put clothes over wet suit and put on face mask and leave when told by coach at end of practice
6. Water bottle kept by your clothes during swimming (will get break for a drink)
7. Maintain proper social distancing from other swimmers and coaches
1. No showers allowed in locker room
2. No changing in locker room
3. Not allowed to use EPRD swim equipment
Here is a PDF for the 2020-21 Meet Schedule to print out. (Check Meets Tab)
Here is a 6 minute long video – My First USA Swim Meet. Parents this will help you understand if you are new to the team what goes on at a meet.
Follow us on the following!!
Facebook where we now post team pics. Jeffco Hurricanes in Evergreen.
Twitter at Jeffco Hurricanes@jarm003
Instagram at jeffco_hurricanes_evergreen
Parents there are lots of swim articles available on the Articles tab that can answer many questions you might have.
Please understand if the time ends with .12 it is a made up time from the coaches. Most meets don’t allow NT (No times).